HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs

Go down 
Baldr
Sprout
Baldr
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs Empty
PostSubject: The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs   The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 3:45

Your Internet names: You can call me Devin.
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: Best breakfast burritos found here!

Pick a color for your username: Red. For reasons.

Since when do you play FFXIV? 2020
How long have you been roleplaying? 20+ years!
How many characters do you have in game? Only 3 that I play, and 2 that I would RP. 1, maybe. Extremely selectively.
Go on, talk about them:
They are twin siblings Baldr and Hel, guardians of Life and Death, their charges often intersecting and intertwining. Ancient to even the Ancients, they have existed for an eternity and will continue to exist till its very end and beyond.
Both exist upon the sundered Source as their whole selves. Although, "whole" is questionable in Baldr's regard.
The body, soul and will is strong...
But the mind? The mind is a volcanic mire, constantly crumbling and rebuilding through Life's volatile forces.

Do you draw or write? I doodle on occasion, but nothing worth sharing. Mostly, I write. I am very out of practice, however.

What are you expecting from this community? Mostly looking for people to story build with!

Mandatory pet tax: You want pet tax? How about a giant wolf? Baldr is often seen in the form of a black-phase antlered wolf of varying sizes named Fenrir. He is the pet tax, if you will.

Where else can we find you? For this sort of thing, mainly on Bluesky!
Dat me, Hamrammr
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs   The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:05

Hello and welcome o/

That's not the kind of OCs I see often, really curious to learn more about them!

And your pet tax has been accepted. You now have access to the forums cheers

The Shroud Quiets as a Wild God Stirs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: