HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skaar and his too many alts

Go down 
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Skaar and his too many alts Empty
PostSubject: Skaar and his too many alts   Skaar and his too many alts Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec - 17:49

Your Internet names: Skaar, but I often use sundered-souls as my handle lately
First language: French
A fun fact about your country: The Anti PowerPoint Party is the 8th largest political party in Switzerland.

Since when do you play FFXIV? A few months before HW dropped, although I stopped playing like one week before HW came out and went back one year into Stormblood
How long have you been roleplaying? uh... 18 years?
How many characters do you have in game? Too many :'D

The ones I consider as my main, however, are Skaar for gameplay stuff, Inge as my main RP character and Aïcha as my main WoL (though it'd be more accurate to say that she's actually the face of her duo with Inge).

Do you draw or write? I occasionally write but mostly I rp on Discord

What are you expecting from this community? mostly just to have some fun without feeling lost whenever I don't go on social media for two days

Mandatory pet tax: This is one of my two cats, Finn
Skaar and his too many alts Finn_t10

Where else can we find you? Tumblr & Pillowfort
Back to top Go down
OrionAllthoughts
Adventurer extraordinaire
OrionAllthoughts
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: Skaar and his too many alts   Skaar and his too many alts Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb - 18:27

Hiya! Thank you for building and organizing this! I think this forum is a fantastic idea and I hope it goes well. Just from your avatar, I can tell Skaar has a lot of personality. Also, your pet tax is delightful. What a great photo!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Skaar and his too many alts   Skaar and his too many alts Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 2:10

I had to look up the Anti PowerPoint Party because I wasn't really sure if that was serious or not. I would have not guessed that was an actual thing! I'm kind of surprised that there were such strong feelings in regards to the use of PowerPoint as a presentation software, haha.

But also, shaking your hand as a fellow altoholic. TT u TT

And what a cute bean of a cat! I love that they look so content. ; w ; What a precious photo!

Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: Skaar and his too many alts   Skaar and his too many alts Icon_minitimeSat 24 Feb - 13:00

haha I'm glad Finn has so much success, and you're welcome for the forum! I hope it'll give all of us what we're looking for.

And yeah the Anti PowerPoint party is a thing (that, tbh, I hadn't heard of before I started looking for fun facts myself). It's incredible how strongly people can feel about random stuff xD

PostSubject: Re: Skaar and his too many alts   Skaar and his too many alts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skaar and his too many alts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: