HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, fellow nerdlets.

Go down 
baenling
Sprout
baenling
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Ehh

Greetings, fellow nerdlets. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, fellow nerdlets.   Greetings, fellow nerdlets. Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 2:44

My name is Baen, I am 34, I live in Canada and I've been playing XIV since Heavensward launch. If you are on Balmung there's a non-zero chance you've seen me yelling about hunt spawns in shout before. I am that guy. 
I draw. I doodle. I'm nonbinary. Disabled. I love horror movies. My special interests (besides XIV) are animals (bats, frogs), Monster Hunter, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing. I have a sweet round orange/white cat named Kaiju. She is so very very soft.

Mainly I am on Charging Thunder, who is a swole roegadyn lady. Soldier of fortune type. Big on the outdoors. Intensely gay, married to a crime lizard named Kyojin Borlaaq. They have a pet pig named Nugget.

My other guy is her younger sister, Quiet Gale. Hedge witch, expert on the occult, voidsent-obsessed magic nerd. Newer to RP with her. Smile

Give me the purple. (Please. I am still not entirely certain what they are for but purple is my fabrit colour besides black. Very Happy)

Do you draw or write? The kneejerk response is to say no. Or not well. But we must kill the saboteur within us. So Yes. I draw so so well. I am an artist. Here is my art tag on tumblr. I don't have a proper gallery anymore. I know. I'll get to it.

What are you expecting from this community?
Community Smile I want to meet other FFXIV artists and collab. Do trades. Inspire and encourage each other to create! ARTIST FRIENDS! Let's draw together!! Very Happy

Mandatory pet tax: (it is not, in fact, mandatory)
YES YES, here is the beast
Greetings, fellow nerdlets. 24020b76ea8f41f945d972c856168edf
Back to top Go down
https://baenling.carrd.co/
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow nerdlets.   Greetings, fellow nerdlets. Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 3:09

o/ Hello! Hello to the beast! And hello to Nugget as well, that sounds super delightful to have a pet pig.

I am looking at Quiet Gale with interest I am perceiving (I am also something of a (very out of practise) hedgewitch, runs in the family)
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow nerdlets.   Greetings, fellow nerdlets. Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:11

Hello and welcome

I love your pet tax! Especially just after you said she was sweet and soft lmao

As for the color, the green group is for mods. The other four are just here to give you guys access to all the boards, but I like colourful stuff so I gave you the choice instead of making just one "approved members" group x)

And as you can see, you are now purple and you have access to everything :3

Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow nerdlets.   Greetings, fellow nerdlets. Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 18:39

i love horror movies and kaiju movies!! i'm waiting with baited breath for godzilla x kong!! i watch a lot of indie horror gamers too. fellow horror fans unite!!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow nerdlets.   Greetings, fellow nerdlets. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, fellow nerdlets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: