HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello!

Go down 
highconcept
Sprout
highconcept
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 15:17

Your Internet names: highconcept at AO3 and Bluesky, save for Tumblr where I'm thelittlestancient
Pick a color for your username: Can I have something in red?

Since when do you play FFXIV? I am a Legacy player, continuously active since 2.1.
How long have you been roleplaying? Just in FFXIV, since 4.1  In general, since the late '80s.
How many characters do you have in game? Generally active on four characters: Meteor Lightbringer (Brynhildr), Emissary' Elidibus (Jenova), Emissary Elidibus (Lamia), Hephaistos Ophidios (presently Jenova, but Midgardsormr when it unlocks).  I do not run nor have nor RP as a personal WoL; I am a strict NPC player and RPer.
Go on, talk about them: I spend most of my time raiding, mostly as MCH/SAM/shield healers but I can be bullied into WHM.

I'm mostly into Ancient/Ascian stuff.  Expect to see fic as my primary form of participation, unless you all are interested in the finer points of autoattack framelock calculations as a function of DPS output.
Back to top Go down
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 0:12

Hello!!
Welcome to the forums!

Good to see you here! (^o^)/

Wow RP in the 80s!! What was that like?! All play by post?!
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 12:30

Hello and welcome o/

I'll admit, I'm curious too. And I'm very glad to see someone who actively plays the more challenging parts of the game join us!

As for the color... Well, we didn't have any red but why not add one more group. I hope you'll enjoy our new Ascians color x)

You'll need an avatar (if you have any questions about how to add one, feel free to ask!) but otherwise it's all good, so I'm giving you access to everything!

Sprout
highconcept

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 13:25

Thank you very much!  I'm traveling right now, so I'll have to work on an avi when I get home.  I appear to still not have access to the Members area of About Etheirys or The Saucy Sauce categories, however.  What do I need to do to gain access to those?

RP in those days was, for me at least, live in person!  College LARPs and ADnD games.
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar - 13:31

Oops, my bad. I forgot to configure the permissions for the new group. It should work fine now^^

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 4:34

Hiii! Welcome! \ o w o /

I had a moment considering RP in the 80s, but I'm glad to have gotten clarification myself going through the responses.

It's good to have more people that are versed in RP here, too. ^^ But even if you're more into uploading fic, I hope that I can get to read them if you decide to share!

Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: