HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hewwo

Go down 
calico-heart
Sprout
calico-heart
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 20:06

Your Internet names: calico-heart on tumblr and WynBird on Bluesky, you can call me Wyn!
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: We have the largest freshwater lake in the world!

Pick a color for your username: Purple

Since when do you play FFXIV? I joined during patch Shb, but had been listening to a friend talk about it and their character for years before that point.
How long have you been roleplaying? Since around 2010
How many characters do you have in game? Four, but I mostly only play my WoL, and just write/RP about the others
Go on, talk about them: Oh boy xD
  • My WoL is Nahte'to Vhia, a half-Moonkeeper half-Sunseeker Dark Knight/Scholar who spends a lot of the story feeling unsure where he belongs, caught between two worlds - dark and light, only to realize that being a blend of the two in balance is actually exactly who he needs to be.

• I'lyrha Rinha, a calico Sunseeker kidnapped by pirates as a child and raised into a life of crime on the high seas, who's rescued by X'rhun Tia and takes up the mantle of Red Mage, but not before angsting really hard about whether she can change what she is and move beyond all the villainy of her past.

• Tsimh Vhia, Nahte's no-nonsense traditionally-minded sister who lives in the Shroud and lived happily as a clan matriarch and hunter before she gets yoinked by the Elementals to become a White Mage and liaison between her Moonkeeper people and Gridania.

• Louisoix de Borel, my next-gen son of Nahte'to Vhia and Alisaie born about ten years after the events of ARR, and adopted as heir to house Borel by Aymeric. He's an energetic child who grows into a happy-go-lucky adventurer, with a little bob tail and great big dumbo-cat ears.

• I have a few smaller OCs that haven't been fully developed yet, including Rhaegan Hexash, a veyr angry diasporal Hrothgar who's mother-queen died in a Garlean invasion, a still-unnamed next-gen daughter of I'lyrha and X'rhun who's born quite sickly and struggles to make peace with her limitations when her parents are such renowned folk heroes, and an unnamed Aegyl with a pinioned wing indentured to a Garlean family as a cook after the fall of Ivalice who survives the events of Endwalker and ultimately settles in Sharlayan.

You can also read (relatively up-to-date) character info, personality brief, and history of my mains here (link!)
Back to top Go down

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 20:20

WHOOA your characters are so cool, welcome!! Hope to see more about them
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Artist : No

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 20:33

Ah, someone else who appreciates the RDM DILF Catte Very Happy Welcome~!

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 20:53

Hello and welcome o/

I love it when people play with the lore like you do. And I'm saying this as a totally non.biased person who doesn't do the same at all. *coughs*

Anyway. Hope you'll feel at home here!

Sprout
calico-heart

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 22:10

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Very Happy I'm excited to get to know everyone else and their characters! Very happy to see more lore bugs and old cat man enjoyers around xD
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:30

Oh!! Hello! I've seen your work on cohost! \ o w o / Maybe tumblr, too, but definitely cohost! It's really good to see you! ^^

Your Louisoix next-gen kiddo sounds so adorable. 8 w 8 Oh my gosh, the large ears and bob tail sound so cute!

calico-heart
Sprout
calico-heart

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 20:53

PaintedScales wrote:
Oh!! Hello! I've seen your work on cohost! \ o w o / Maybe tumblr, too, but definitely cohost! It's really good to see you! ^^

Your Louisoix next-gen kiddo sounds so adorable. 8 w 8 Oh my gosh, the large ears and bob tail sound so cute!

Oh hey! I recognize you too! Hewwo 1f600 Nice to see you here!!

Yeah he's a cute little gremlin imho xD Here he is as a youngster with a cookie offering!

Hewwo MpaLf6YVDguKbrMuF5FkfMhpmZja_HdcW8sVdmaOkxdW8kFKAhK5xi7isF0jk_wMuBWupHgYvWrcrvxBP0ZC_wQpxOTVPIc15JGxOOzhLWDCNN9rM3IvReRdyVu4DqwLfw=w1280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hewwo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hewwo   Hewwo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hewwo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: