HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos

Go down 
spaceypeach
Sprout
spaceypeach
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : YES
Writer : Yes

I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Empty
PostSubject: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 12:22

Hello!!!!

Your Internet names: i'm clown-femme on tumblr
First language: english

Pick a color for your username: purple ?

Since when do you play FFXIV? Started in March 2020
How long have you been roleplaying? About 20 years.
How many characters do you have in game? Four
Go on, talk about them: LIGHTNING ROUND:

• J'HOLA FOINTEAUME: Horrible sticky miqo'te from the shroud. Future bard of legend. Loud.
  • SUNMI, SON OF DAEYANG, OF THE POND TRIBE: A vie'ra (half xaela, half veena) who is beautiful, flirtatious, and a little sad. Would you like to watch him dance, darling? (Goes by Sun Pond for short)
  • HOGARTH HANAMURA: Miserable wet dog of a man. Doman hyur. Hard to get along with.
  • MORDECAI BENOIT HENRI BAPTISTE AMBROISIE: Foppish Elezen owner of an Ishgardian ballet. He loves you. Yes, you!!! 

Do you draw or write? I write better than I draw, but I do both.

What are you expecting from this community? I'd like to make some friends and foster some connections between our OCs!

Mandatory pet tax:
I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  20231210

Where else can we find you? If you look under the bottle caps of some bottles of Cherry Coke, you will see a small image of me. This will be your first clue in tracking me down. (I'm on Discord.)
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 12:29

Hello and welcome!

It's funny, your reblog about Etheirys is one of the first things I saw after waking up x) Glad to see you join us.

The shared verse RP boards will open today, which, by your enthusiastic "YES" in your profile, should please you to know xD

And with your pet tax paid in full (beautiful fur baby!), you now have access to everything.

(Please don't forget to add an avatar)

Sprout
spaceypeach

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 12:35

Skaar wrote:
Hello and welcome!

It's funny, your reblog about Etheirys is one of the first things I saw after waking up x) Glad to see you join us.

The shared verse RP boards will open today, which, by your enthusiasts "YES" in your profile, should please you to know xD

And with your pet tax paid in full (beautiful fur baby!), you now have access to everything.

(Please don't forget to add an avatar)
 Hello!!! I am glad to have greeted you with that reblog, haha!

And oh boy!!!!! That does indeed please me to know, I am always ready to RP and I can't wait to get started! But for the moment I will try to decide on an avatar :}

(Suki is a beautiful fur baby, I agree! Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 13:40

spaceypeach wrote:

• MORDECAI BENOIT HENRI BAPTISTE AMBROISIE: Foppish Elezen owner of an Ishgardian ballet. He loves you. Yes, you!!! 

Omg! I don't even know him, but an Ishgardian Ballet!?!?! I love him too!!!!

Welcome! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 16:47

OOOH LIZARD BUNNY.. MUST BE DASHING..... welcome !!!!
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Roleplayer : No

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 20:28

o/ Hello! "Horrible sticky miqo'te" I am both intrigued and mildly concerned as to why they are sticky
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 20:36

J'hola and I share the LOUD trait, I think I love him already

Adventurer
PaintedScales

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 11:27

Hello! Belated welcome on my part! But it's good to see you here! \ o w o /

I defintiely zoned in on the 'miserable wet dog of a man' that is Hogarth. I'd love to learn more. |D

spaceypeach
Sprout
spaceypeach

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 20:49

archaiclumina wrote:
Omg! I don't even know him, but an Ishgardian Ballet!?!?! I love him too!!!!

Welcome! c:

Yes!! Eventually I'd like to buy a house for him to make into an actual in-game venue, but for now it's just an RP thing! The Ambroisie Ballet Company (ABC) is his pride and joy.

hephaestus wrote:
OOOH LIZARD BUNNY.. MUST BE DASHING..... welcome !!!!

Thank you!! And yes, he is rather lovely, according to people who have seen him. I want to take a fresh gpose of him but keep an eye out!!

LilBittyMonster wrote:
o/ Hello! "Horrible sticky miqo'te" I am both intrigued and mildly concerned as to why they are sticky

Hello! She runs around in the woods and gets sap on her hands from climbing trees, she takes baths in lakes, bites rocks. Also, her best friend is a morbol seedling. All of these play a part in the general stickiness.

angel_dlatu wrote:
J'hola and I share the LOUD trait, I think I love him already

Thank you!!! J'hola is very lovable as long as one is able to endure her enthusiasm!! 

PaintedScales wrote:
Hello! Belated welcome on my part! But it's good to see you here! \ o w o /

I defintiely zoned in on the 'miserable wet dog of a man' that is Hogarth. I'd love to learn more. |D

Thank you, hello!! And ah, good! If you like a sad pathetic man then have I got the fella for you. You'll certainly learn more as I spend time here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos    I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I arrive carrying a bundle of weirdos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: