HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

henlo \(^o^)/

Go down 
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: henlo (^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 11:16

Hi! ()

Your Internet names: I'm Elu! You might know me better as archaiclumina on tumblr!
First language: English
A fun fact about your country: It was the 2nd country in the world to give women the right to vote (Back in 1902!)
Pick a color for your username: any is fine!
Since when do you play FFXIV? Since 2019!
How long have you been roleplaying? Since 1999!
How many characters do you have in game? I have a few alts across NA and OCE DCs but my main RP OCs are on Crystal, there are 2 of them!
Go on, talk about them: I'm a bit too shy to ramble about my OCs in my very first forum post. (ω*) But you can find out a bit about them on my carrd!
Do you draw or write? Yes, I write!
What are you expecting from this community? Just a place to meet & interact with folk at a pace I'm more comfy with! I'm old, I love forums! (In case you can't tell by me busting out david's text colorizer in glee.) I saw this advertised on le tumbles but was a bit to hammered at work to find time to sign up until today, but I am super happy to be here to meet people!
Discord hub servers, as cool as they are, tend to move at a pace which is a bit much for me to keep up with! I get intimidated by the chat scroll and never talk much! OAQ
But, forums are my bread and butter. That's where most of my initial RP experience comes from! I only came to know of/participate in in-game RP over the past 3-4 years or so. And my timezone makes it a bit tough for me to do a lot with others in the game. Having a forum where I could meet and RP with folks would be very, very rad!

Mandatory pet tax: Apologies but my phone's photos are too big for the forum and I am far too lazy to upload any to somewhere else or resize them c': But, I have 4 cats tho! 3 calico girls and 1 tuxedo boy!
Where else can we find you? I'm easiest to touch base with on tumblr! As mentioned above, I'm in some discord hubs but a bit too shy to talk in them much c': Always happy to exchange discord handles with folks after getting to know them a bit though! ()*
Back to top Go down
Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 11:39

Hello and welcome o/

I feel you on the Discord thing. Always had a hard time being active in these because everything goes so fast that by the time you see something you'd like to participate in, it's already over x) But that shouldn't be a problem here, so I hope you'll feel at home on Etheirys.

As for the color, you're now a Moogle, and with that you have access to everything cheers

Sprout
archaiclumina

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 11:47

ty for the warm welcome! ()
Looking forward to chatting and rping on here!
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 20:44

Hi, welcome, Elu! :>

I totally agree with you about Discord. It's fine for people that can keep up with that, but sometimes I just want to have a conversation and just...come back to it when I'm ready. XD;

But hey! I hope that the RP scene can flourish the more that RPers come on over. \ o w o / So it's good to see you for sure, and I hope to see you and your characters more about.  henlo \(^o^)/ 1f600 Maybe even in RP threads when they get going!

mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 22:26

i love your profile pic!! the composition is so cool and creative!!

Sprout
Rayn
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 6:20

Very felt on the discord thing! The only one I'm truly active in is like, 8 people. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
archaiclumina
Sprout
archaiclumina

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 9:18

PaintedScales wrote:
But hey! I hope that the RP scene can flourish the more that RPers come on over.

Thanks for the welcome! c: I really hope this too! Out of game RP is usually my go to because I've my timezone. I've already told a few friends about it, so I hope they'll make accounts soon!

mandervillious wrote:
i love your profile pic!! the composition is so cool and creative!!

oh my gosh! Thanks so much! ()
(here is a secret: I just enlarged the books behind Ren in photoshop because all the one's in game were too smol and left a gap haha c': )
Rayn wrote:
Very felt on the discord thing! The only one I'm truly active in is like, 8 people. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the welcome!! c:
I am glad I'm not alone with my Discord anxieties hahaha
Back to top Go down
angel_dlatu
Adventurer
angel_dlatu

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 17:07

HI ELU! I love seen familiar Tumblr faces here!

Sprout
archaiclumina

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar - 0:25

angel_dlatu wrote:
HI ELU! I love seen familiar Tumblr faces here!

Ahhh! Angel! Helllloo!!!
Yeah, I love seeing so many moots here too c':
Esp at the moment with all the bs goin on on the tumbles, it's nice to know there is another place where I can catch up with folks from there now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

henlo \(^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: henlo \(^o^)/   henlo \(^o^)/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

henlo \(^o^)/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: