HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vivace Cadenza

Go down 
BlissfulNomad
Sprout
BlissfulNomad
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 8:15

Vivace Cadenza Vvbrid10

• Vivace (/viˈva.t͡ʃe/) - He / Him

• Transmasc Rava Viera (Jackalope)

• Hapless Romantic

• Rascal-in-Exile

Vivi, as his friends call him, enters other's lives in sudden and unexpected ways. Due to his lack of consideration for concepts such as rule of law and personal property, people often find him eating their crops, sleeping in their bed, or having an intense and entirely one-sided conversation with the local livestock. He has been described by those of good faith as an endless ray of sunshine and an unstoppable optimist. It's his personal mission to see as much of the world as possible, and he's yet to find any part of it, people or place, he hasn't fallen in love with in one way or another.

Despite his travels, he still shows an incredible amount of ignorance, and has shown to be unaware of such things as major historical events, local politics, or what day of the week it is. There's actually a lot of things about him that don't quite line up, from his odd appearance to the unnatural way that animals react to him, but it doesn't ever seem to get him down, or really concern him in the slightest. Vivace is a man of few troubles, and that suits him just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rayn
Sprout
Rayn
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 9:37

Hey, Vivace, what's your favorite cuisine (or just favorite thing) that you've eaten on your travels?
Back to top Go down
TheDeerLord
Adventurer
TheDeerLord

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar - 16:00

Hi Vivace! I know you like to travel all over, but if you absolutely had to stay for a long while in one place you've been, where would you most like to be, and why?
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 0:00

Hi there, Vivace!

What's been your favorite discussions with the animals you've met along your travels? :yc

BlissfulNomad
Sprout
BlissfulNomad

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 5:13

Vivace Cadenza Vithon12

Rayn wrote:
Hey, Vivace, what's your favorite cuisine (or just favorite thing) that you've eaten on your travels?

Hello! My favorite meal I've had was this absolutely incredible mushroom soup I had from a small tavern in the South Shroud. It was a very cold night, and I hadn't eaten in far too long, and so this warm, creamy soup was heavenly to me. It had a really generous amount of garlic, and I learned much later that the secret was a good meat stock and red wine in the sauce. It came with walnut bread, which was still warm out of the oven and they'd mixed the dough with honey, so it had this wonderful little spark of sweetness and was just perfect for mopping the soup up, especially considering I wasn't much of a utensils kind of guy back then. It was the first meal that anyone had ever made for me, specifically, and I just couldn't get enough of it. I slept very well that night, believe me.

TheDeerLord wrote:
Hi Vivace! I know you like to travel all over, but if you absolutely had to stay for a long while in one place you've been, where would you most like to be, and why?

I feel like 'wherever my friends are' is kind of a sappy cop-out of an answer, but it's the truth! The only real drawback of my lifestyle is that it's easy to go a very long time without seeing the people you've grown close to. On the other hand, there comes a point where you know at least one or two friendly faces in every port, and we all know what they say about fish and visitors! Gunblade to my head (please don't, I'd cry), I'd probably say Kugane? The food is incredible, it's a port town, so there's always plenty of goings-on and new people coming and going, and there's a certain handsome samurai  with room in his bed who I wouldn't mind getting to know better. He keeps getting into trouble when I take my eyes off of him and he's not nearly as good with locks as I am, I think it's because of how big his hands are. Awfully soft, though...

PaintedScales wrote:
Hi there, Vivace!

What's been your favorite discussions with the animals you've met along your travels? :yc

Sadly, the drawback to animals being excellent listeners is that they're not much for speaking back! Also most of them can't talk at all, which does throw a wrench in things. I did meet a deer (I think it was a deer. Awfully big for one.) who liked to talk philosophy, among other things. Lots of heady stuff about personhood and death and stuff that mostly went right over my head! Haven't seen him (I think? There were big antlers, that's a boy deer thing, right?) in a bit though, not sure what happened. Come to think of it, our visits stopped right after I came back from Haam... well, I'm sure it's fine. Say hi for me if you see him! He's hard to miss!
Back to top Go down

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 14:38

What sort of conversations do livestock have, exactly? Life seems pretty simple, is there good drama?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vivace Cadenza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivace Cadenza   Vivace Cadenza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivace Cadenza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Into The Woods :: Ask Them Anything-
Jump to: