HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meowdy!

Go down 
stellaretic
Sprout
stellaretic
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes
Writer : Yes

meowdy! Empty
PostSubject: meowdy!   meowdy! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 20:11

Your Internet names: stellaretic, ash ★, star, etc.
First language: american english!
Pick a color for your username: blue, please! even though i'm a warrior of darkness at heart.
Since when do you play FFXIV? over three years now! wowee.
How long have you been roleplaying? twenty years, or so. even BIGGER wowee.
How many characters do you have in game? five! mors stellar is my beloved main with over a year's worth of cumulative playtime. the other four are au iterations of characters i've roleplayed/excuses to try on a different race for a little while. none of them have gotten past arr. 110% mors's fault because he's the prettiest cat dude i ever did see and if i went a day without looking at him i'd probably die.
Go on, talk about them: mors (named m'ortis at birth) is a bit of a play on your amnesiac protagonist trope in the sense that what he's forgotten does matter to the overall plot and how he arrived where he is at present, but he ultimately makes a choice to look to the future rather than pursuing traces of what once was.
his mother was a keeper of the moon who hailed from eorzea and spent much of her life in hingashi. his father was a seeker of the sun from the m tribe in gyr abania. given that he's mixed, he calls himself a catcher of the stars rather than a seeker or keeper.
after being orphaned at an age where he could barely speak, he was taken in by the viera living in golmore jungle. given their stance on interaction with the outside world, his reception was negative, overall... and that's just putting it SUPER lightly. even still, his adoptive father grew to love him deeply and protected him from those who weren't so open minded as if he were his own flesh and blood.
after his adoptive father's passing, mors felt like nothing remained there for him and struck out on his own. he's definitely a miracle child in more than one sense, given that he'd survived a terrible fall, then survived flying solo in such a difficult world when he was just shy of thirteen winters old. there were plenty of things he did because he had to rather than wanted to... but when the time was right to leave that part of his life behind, his feet carried him to ul'dah and the scions of the seventh dawn!
feel free to check out his carrd in my contacts, if you'd like to learn more! it's probably gonna be an eternal wip but i'm pretty dang proud of it anyhow.
Do you draw or write? both!
What are you expecting from this community? a chill place to hang, get inspiration and admire other people's wols, mostly! thanks in advance for having me. <3
Where else can we find you? check out my contacts on my profile! for the time being, my tumblr's probably the most active social media account i've got.

Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

meowdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: meowdy!   meowdy! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 20:17

Hello and welcome!

Mors definitely has had a rough start in life! But I'm looking forward to learning more about him :3

And you now have access to the forum!

Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

meowdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: meowdy!   meowdy! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 20:46

Hi there, Stellaretic! Welcome!

Did you do the pixel art of your signature image? :O Because it definitely caught my attention!

In any case, Mors sounds pretty interesting! I'd love to know more about what life was like growing up within the Golmore Jungle even though he's not a native. Surely something I can poke your character about if you post an AMA for them. :3

mandervillious
Sprout
mandervillious
Artist : no
Roleplayer : yes
Writer : yes

meowdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: meowdy!   meowdy! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 21:11

stellaretic wrote:

his mother was a keeper of the moon who hailed from eorzea and spent much of her life in hingashi. his father was a seeker of the sun from the m tribe in gyr abania. given that he's mixed, he calls himself a catcher of the stars rather than a seeker or keeper.

motion to elect that all mixed kitties are called catchers of the stars? (love how your mind works!)

Adventurer
angel_dlatu
Artist : No

meowdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: meowdy!   meowdy! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Feb - 8:24

Motion seconded, that's remarkably clever!

meowdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: meowdy!   meowdy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meowdy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: