HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since tumblr pulled the trigger...

Go down 
Rayn
Sprout
Rayn
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Empty
PostSubject: Since tumblr pulled the trigger...   Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 1:03

Hi, it's Rayn, aka tallbluelady from tumblr. I don't know if I'll leave leave there yet, but the AI bullshit is definitely driving me towards forums again.

I mostly write and gpose my WoL, Rowan, along with her various incarnations along the timeline. I'll probably copy pasta her intro post from tumblr into a forum thread here when I have access ^^;

Other info about me...
She/they
No pets, alas
I would have preferred the option to be green but I guess the Blue Warrior of Light color will suit...

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Since tumblr pulled the trigger...   Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 2:39

Hello hello friend Smile
Back to top Go down
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Since tumblr pulled the trigger...   Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 6:49

Another someone I recognize from Tumblr! :O Hello there! Welcome!

When socmedia is doing all kinds of things to shoot themselves in the foot, the reasonable answer (imo) really is to just return to one's roots of forum posting.  Since tumblr pulled the trigger... 1f605 I hope this community flourishes nice and well!

Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Since tumblr pulled the trigger...   Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 7:33

Welcome o/

Another familiar name indeed. Glad to count you among us! And you can now access everything.

I'd say an AMA thread will be the closest to an intro post (if you want us to ask stuff, that is), if you're wondering where to post.
Back to top Go down
Rayn
Sprout
Rayn
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: Since tumblr pulled the trigger...   Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 8:49

Skaar wrote:
Welcome o/

Another familiar name indeed. Glad to count you among us! And you can now access everything.

I'd say an AMA thread will be the closest to an intro post (if you want us to ask stuff, that is), if you're wondering where to post.
Oh good! I noticed the gallery forums first and took a look there. An AMA thread will probably help ease me back into forum life again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since tumblr pulled the trigger...   Since tumblr pulled the trigger... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since tumblr pulled the trigger...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: