HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o/ Greetings and Salutations

Go down 
LilBittyMonster
Adventurer
LilBittyMonster
Artist : No
Roleplayer : No
Writer : Yes

o/ Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: o/ Greetings and Salutations   o/ Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 0:55

Your Internet names: Monster or Kitali
First language: English

Pick a color for your username: Purple, please

Since when do you play FFXIV?: May 2021, so 5.5 was the most recent patch (5.58 to be exact)

How many characters do you have in game?: -counts on fingers- 6. I have my main, one is a joke alt I abandoned before even getting to Miounne, one is a clone of my main, and the other three are alts in various stages of MSQ

Go on, talk about them: Kitali Moonblade began life as a tiefling ranger in a 5e Tal'Dorei campaign that collapsed after less than 10 sessions, and when I decided to try XIV I remade her as an Au Ra lancer. Rogue wasn't a starting class or she would've been a rogue from day one, but I fell in love with lancer/dragoon so now she's a DRG/NIN hybrid. 

She's hard to like, harder to befriend, and almost impossible to kill. Her parents were from the Azim Steppe and left before the tunnel to Doma was sealed off, and she spent most of her life living there before leaving to go off on her own. Joined the Scions because she was promised answers about the Echo and a steady paycheck, and only received the latter.

Aside from being a mercenary, Kitali is an omnicrafter/gatherer. She remained to assist the Skysteel Manufactory in rebuilding Ishgard, and aided in the Doman Enclave reconstruction efforts as well during her time as khagan.

As of Endwalker, she has been "married" to Aymeric for three years and is now legally married in Ishgard, and is defining her romantic relationship with Estinien. The three of them are in a closed triad.

Other OCs that may or may not get posted about mostly belong to a closed shared canon.

Do you draw or write?: I write and I gpose, I will occasionally sketch but nothing worth posting

What are you expecting from this community?: I have never done forums in fandom, so preemptive apologies if I fuck up any assumed etiquette. I don't like the idea of fandom devolving into clusters of discord servers, and from what I've heard from friends is that forums operate mostly how I already use tumblr, so I am hoping for a smooth transition. 

I am always looking for lore and worldbuilding to sink my teeth into! One of my favourite things to do when writing is find all the nooks and crannies left by the given lore and find what I can build between them.

Overall I am looking for a more laid back paced fandom space.

Where else can we find you?: Tumblr is where I am most active, and I have all my other less used social media links pinned there.
Back to top Go down
Rayn
Sprout
Rayn
Artist : yes
Roleplayer : no
Writer : yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ Greetings and Salutations   o/ Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 1:05

o/ Good to see you here!
Back to top Go down
eldritchBat
Sprout
eldritchBat
Artist : Yes
Roleplayer : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ Greetings and Salutations   o/ Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 1:49

Hihi! ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝

Forums are definitely a lot slower paced and more like tumblr than discord now that you mention it. Hopefully you like it here! 

Kitali sounds really cool! Can't wait to see more of her around.

linktree
Back to top Go down
https://comm-the-bat.carrd.co/
PaintedScales
Adventurer
PaintedScales
Artist : Yes

PostSubject: Re: o/ Greetings and Salutations   o/ Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 6:45

Oh hi! I recognize you from Tumblr. :O Welcome!

Much like EldritchBat says about forums, haha. I find them more exciting than notes on Tumblr or other socmedia, aha. Just seeing a new response to a thread when you've woken up or been away from the board for a while. I prefer forums to Discords myself. Less overwhelming, and everything's generally organized for better browsing to pick and choose what to interact with.

Then again...I was deeply entrenched in forum culture for a long while.  o/ Greetings and Salutations 1f605 I'm very excited to return to it as it usually feels more like a community than lurking in Discord servers.

Some of the best things to keep in mind is to not double post without reason (ex. updating a fic thread with a new chapter and making a "double post" is okay, but in a conversation with others and making a new post to add onto a thought is not so much smiled upon; edit instead -- but maybe I didn't need to mention that!). I admit, though, the formatting on the new phpBB layout is a little different to work with than back in the day.  o/ Greetings and Salutations 1f625

Skaar
Hear, Feel, Think
Skaar
Artist : No

PostSubject: Re: o/ Greetings and Salutations   o/ Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb - 8:06

Hello and welcome o/

It's nice to see you there! And as far as etiquette goes, I think @PaintedScales said the main thing. But if you have questions, feel free to ask anytime!

And you should now have access to everything^^

PostSubject: Re: o/ Greetings and Salutations   o/ Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o/ Greetings and Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etheirys :: Your First Adventure :: Arrivals-
Jump to: